Holiday Project with BoomBoom Prints and FreeArtsMN

BoomBoom Prints linked up some of their artists, including me, with FreeArtsMn, an organisation that creates curriculum and holds weekly art mentorship sessions with children who have experienced poverty, homelessness, abuse or mental illness. 
BoomBoom Prints took the drawings of a handful of FreeArts kids, sent them to their artists and had us complete each drawing in our own style. Fun! This is the result of my collaboration with my young friend's wonderful drawing. 
BoomBoom Prints will be donating their net proceeds from these pieces during the month of December back to FreeArtsMN.
The original drawing:


I love all the details and the party atmosphere!
Here's what I did with it:


I hope my little artist pal likes it.

No comments: